- (1.3.) The term 'PRAGA MEDICA HEALTHCARE' or 'Praga Medica' or 'Company' or 'us' or 'we' or 'operator' refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is located at Na Krutci 368/5, Prague 6, Czech Republic. Our company registration number is 24249726 registered in the Registrar of Companies in the Czech Republic. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Intellectual property
- (2.1.) The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is subject to intellectual property rights such as copyright, trade mark and database rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the data, photos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- (2.2.) All trade marks reproduced in the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- (2.3.) You may use the Website for personal purposes only. Any other use without a prior written consent of the Company is prohibited and will result in a breach of the terms and conditions of the Website and may lead to legal proceedings.
- (2.4.) Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- (2.5.) You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without Company's prior written consent.
3. Limited liability
- (3.1.) Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- (3.2.) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- (3.3.) The information contained in the Websites is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [business name] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- (3.4.) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any other website which is linked from this website.
- (3.5.) Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Praga Medica. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- (3.6.) From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- (3.7.) Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Praga Medica takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- (4.1.) Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the Czech Republic.